October 23, 2008

Quien Le Va A Decir


Do you like both the ballad pop of Enrique Iglesias and the catchy pop rock of Juanes? Then I think you will enjoy Luis Fonsi. He is a bit more rock than Enrique, but more pop than Juanes. His songs are more ballad-y and hearfelt, but still very good. I discovered Luis Fonsi when I went to the music store. I like to buy random CD's that I know nothing about because it forces me to listen to different types of music. When I went to the store, I was in a Spanish mood so I went over to the Latino music section. I saw Luis Fonsi's latest album 'Palabras Del Silencio' and I liked the cover, so I bought it. I brought it home and listened to it and I'm really liking it, you should give it a try.

Some random info on Fonsi:
  • He is a singer and also a soap star
  • He is from Puerto Rico, but was raised in Florida
  • He is 30 years old (April 15, 1978)
  • He is good friends with ex *NSYNC member Joey Fatone
I would like to give you a sample of his music. This is my favorite track off of his latest album, "Quien Le Va A Decir"

I am also really liking "Llueve Por Dentro"

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Fonsi! I like him, a good find Steph! *thumbs up* Now, which ones are wedding appropriate?