October 06, 2008

FC Barcelona=worst hair in La Liga

I was watching a rerun of the Barcugh/Atleti game and I realized something... FC Barcelona have the worst hair in La Liga. Now, I know what you are thinking, you are thinking "Wow Stephanie, really, worst hair in La Liga? That is a bold claim." And you are right, it is a bold claim, but I'm pretty certain it's accurate. I have no scientific facts and have not conducted any studies, but I have photographic evidence. What other proof do I need?!

  1. Carles Puyol
  2. Gerard Pique
  3. Iniesta (I'm pretty sure he lost a bet! This is the best pic I could find, but it's pretty horrible)
  4. Leo Messi (even improved it's bad)
  5. Pinto
  6. Valdes aka Egghead
  7. Caceres
  8. Rafa Marquez (I can't find it not in motion, but it's a mess)
  9. Bojan :(
  10. Gabriel Milito
  11. Xavi
As if I needed another reason to dislike Barcugh!

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Well I for one am convinced, Barca do have the worst hair in La Liga! :D

Gina Villamelon said...

Is nothing wrong with Xavi's hair ktnx. Iniesta's on the other hand...BWAHAHA!
Yeah, they're not blessed with good hair. Poor lambs. The only one that upsets me is Bojan, because it upsets you.